Junior Technical Writer / Associate User Assistance Developer (F/M/D) Job
Absolvent / Professional
Unternehmen: SAP SEStandort: 69190 St. Leon-Rot, Germany
UnternehmensbeschreibungSAP is the world leader in enterprise applications in terms of software and software-related service revenue. Based on market capitalization, we are the world’s third largest independent software manufacturer. Browse company facts and information below.
Tätigkeiten / Anforderungen
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Requisition ID: 228656
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Location: St. Leon-Rot
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
- “Application Innovation Services” (AIS) is a global organization that supports companies running SAP solutions. AIS is responsible for product maintenance and development support for SAP Business Suite and S/4HANA and the continuous innovation of our products in development projects.
Within AIS, the “Strategy & Execution Office” is a central team responsible for:
- Project management and services for development projects across application areas such as
- Central Quality Management
- Central User Assistance (UA)
- SAP maintenance & development support processes and infrastructure requirements
- AIS Operations Office (cross function tasks as reporting, portal pages, training, contact for other departments for all AIS units)
- Strategic projects and alignment across all AIS areas
- For the AIS User Assistance team we are looking for a Junior Technical Writer / Associate User Assistance Developer (F/M/D). Your main area will be HCM (Human Capital Management) Development. Fluent language German is mandatory as the majority of objects must be documented in original Language German.
- Based on your professional background you will be trained based on an individual plan. The training plan will consist of class room trainings and on-thejob activities to build up the needed technical and product expertise quickly. Experienced colleagues will also act as your mentors.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Your job will be to ensure that exactly the right information is available in the right place, at the right time; the customer will benefit from concise and accurate documentation that clearly describes the functions provided by the SAP solutions.
Your tasks will include:
- Creating UA deliverables in close cooperation with software developers, product owners, and other stakeholders to enable users to deploy, administer, and use the SAP software
- Ensuring that the UA deliverables are of high quality, adhere to standards and guidelines, and are written in appropriate style and tone for product and target market
- Defining simple, consistent terminology that conforms to industry standards
- Acting as an advocate for an excellent user experience
- Proofreading and editing content for usability, readability, and linguistic correctness
- 0-2 years work experience
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
- Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
- A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
- SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
- SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
- Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- A good university degree in technical communication or a related subject or a language-based university degree
- Excellent written and spoken skills in German and English
- The ability to express complex technical information in a clear and precise manner
- Outstanding communication and writing skills
- The ability to work to tight deadlines, deliver on time, and ensure high quality
- Flexibility and a readiness to communicate with other team members and to participate in knowledge transfer
- Willingness to acquire product knowledge and learn new skills at short notice
- Good organizational skills
Beginn / DauerBeginn: 20.09.2019
Sonstige Informationen des Unternehmens
To apply for this job, please go to: