Intern (f/m/d): Intelligent Enterprise Group - Data Protection and Privacy Job
Unternehmen: SAP SEStandort: 69190 Walldorf Germany
UnternehmensbeschreibungSAP is the world leader in enterprise applications in terms of software and software-related service revenue. Based on market capitalization, we are the world’s third largest independent software manufacturer. Browse company facts and information below.
Tätigkeiten / Anforderungen
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Requisition ID: 227935
Work Area: Corporate Operations
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The mission of the CBO Central Business Operations Team is to support the Intelligent Enterprise Group (IEG) Board Area to run efficiently and compliant.
The CBO Central Business Operations Team is responsible for:
- Implementing a proper IT Governance model across different units and board areas
- Ensuring compliance and transparency regarding Data Protection and Privacy and IT Works Council Co-Determination
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- As intern (f/m/d) in the dynamic CBO Central Business Operations team, you will focus on Data Protection & Privacy topics being involved in the following tasks:
- You support the planning, execution and follow-up of expert meetings and internal CBO events
- You help to drive transparency by analyzing use cases, developing reports, and presenting outcomes to the target groups and make initial suggestions for improvements
- You work on cross-team projects, building the bridge between SAP internal IT stakeholders and SAP’s Data Protection Office and experience at first-hand how the company develops (strategical view) - same for new/established applications and systems like SAP ERP, CRM, … (operational view)
- You are part of strategic as well operational decisions how to implement new technologies/products/services (e.g. Machine Learning, Bots, Anonymization, …) in a compliant way considering legal influences
- You support our stakeholders by sharing latest information/knowledge via the SAP internal portal, SharePoint, MS Teams, …
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you. Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
- Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
- A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
- SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
- Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Preferred fields of study: Studies of business informatics, business administration, or adjacent disciplines
- IT skills: Good skills in MS Office (Power Point, Word, Excel)
- Preferred IT skills: Visual Basic (VBA), Python, MS Teams, SharePoint
- Language skills: Good language skills in English and German are essential to deal with virtual and international Teams
- Willingness and ability to learn new subjects quickly
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills
- General IT knowledge, interest in Project Management
- Able to work independently
- Soft skills: Excellent team player with strong ability to network and with drive for tangible results with a pronounced quality awareness and preciseness
Beginn / DauerBeginn: 20.02.2020
Dauer: > 6 Monate
Sonstige Informationen des Unternehmens
To apply for this job, please go to: