Working Student (f/m/d): Operations and Project Management Support Job
Unternehmen: SAP SEStandort: 69190 Walldorf, Germany
UnternehmensbeschreibungSAP is the world leader in enterprise applications in terms of software and software-related service revenue. Based on market capitalization, we are the world’s third largest independent software manufacturer. Browse company facts and information below.
Tätigkeiten / Anforderungen
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Requisition ID: 237745
Work Area: Corporate Operations
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES SAP Digital Business Services (DBS) is known for its world-class and leading service and support offerings and its fast-growing business. DBS COO drives the Digital Business Services strategy to execution and fosters simplicity through operational excellence, running transformational programs and ensuring governance & standardization. Effective global standards in how we drive and execute change initiatives within DBS COO are key for business success and employee engagement. The global DBS Business Management & Transformation Office is coordinating the execution of transformation related work streams with all relevant internal and stakeholders on all levels, across all lines of business within DBS, and ensuring performance management. Furthermore, it drives and manages people & workforce related topics in close collaboration with SAP HR, taking care of our employees demands and needs, building a strong employee experience with SAP in order to make DBS a great place to work. This is the area where we offer students an attractive working environment and versatile tasks and responsibilities.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Creation of a proposal of a role-based community approach in close collaboration with role & community management
- Implementation of the community approach for major roles within DBS e.g. Program Managers, Service and Support Partners
- Continuous management of communities including:
- Assignment of community members
- Creation of a community platform e.g. JAM, MS Teams
- Management and administration of the community (call hosting, platform maintenance)
- Content feeding for community calls
- Organization of expert sessions
- Strong involvement in project work: evaluate and collect information, report and analyze content, assist team in structuring information and drive dedicated project tasks
- Set up, planning, controlling and execution of assigned tasks
- Operational support on multiple different day-to-day topics
- Preparation of meeting and presentations
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
- Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
- A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
- SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
- Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Preferred fields of study: Business Administration, Business Informatics, Business Engineering
- Computer skills: Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (in particular Excel and PowerPoint)
- Language skills: Strong written and verbal skills in English and German – both written and spoken
- Soft skills: Highly motivated, team player, result driven, quality focus and attention to detail, proactive, pragmatic, with good communication skills and the ability to work in a global team with multicultural nature, willingness to learn and continuously improve, work independently
Beginn / DauerBeginn: 27.02.2020
Dauer: > 6 Monate
Sonstige Informationen des Unternehmens
To apply for this job, please go to: